Sunday, February 28, 2010

Research Methods Group Progress

Through out the term we have met up repeatedly whether it be through Skype or in person to discuss the project and our individual roles. On Wednesday of reading week we had our final in person meeting before the presentation and compiled all of our final data. In terms of my role within all of this I was the questionnaire designer/co-ordinater.

Our group has reached out to people who have attended the festival to gather information. We were able to gather info from age groups extending all the way from 18 to 82. We have had trouble reaching administrators and volunteers at the festival as what outlined by my previous post. Despite the lack of response from the administration I feel we have a great understanding as to how the festival functions from a street level view. We will be proposing a few changes to the overall functionality of the festival and it's physical characteristics (placement in the beaches, signage, website, etc...). I can say I've been extremely pleased with my group and their diligence with the project, we've all worked quite well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment